Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Wonderstruck Diary of a Dog- Day 1

Day 1 

Ever since I found Little Girl's diary (and chewed it up), I always thought how cool it would be to make my own "mental diary."

Today Mister Dad was scratching his back on the corner of the wall, and I had an itch, so I thought I would try it to. Mister Dad yelled at me when I did. Later when we played fetch, I got yelled at again when I couldn't find the ball. It was right behind me.

I don't understand Mister Dad. After we went back inside from the yard to play fetch, he rubbed my tummy. Why is he trying to send me mixed messages?

Now I'm on Little Boy's Bed, because when my ball dropped and Miss Mommy wouldn't get it on Mister Dad and Miss Mommy's bed, I had to go downstairs.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment