Saturday, February 1, 2014

THE TRUTH ABOUT ANA.

So you know that "Ana" I talked about in Picky? Well, I can now say her real name! And in several fonts, too.

Emmie
Emmie            And now here she is to have an interview with me!!!!!!
Emmie
Emmie
Emmie
Emmie
Emmie

What were some of the things we did when we were "young and dumb"?
We did so many stupid things! We formed a club against eating bananas, we caused drama, and of course... Giraffie... That'll come later.

Who is your least and most favorite band/individual artist?
My favorite band is The Neighbourhood, and my least favorite person is JBeebs, just like basically everyone else.


What is your new blog, The Incredibly Shopping Filled Life of An Only Child (check it out, Troubles of a Bookworm readers!), truly about? Share the link with us please!
It's about my shopping issues, technology nerdism, and MUGS!!


How did you meet Ella?
Ella's brother Sam and I were best friends in the same class in kindergarten. We had a play date, and I met Ells! 


Name three pet peeves.
1. Messy Papers. I twitch when a teacher drops their papers in front of me and they are a rats nest.
2. Small children (I am so scared of them! Sticky hands, faces, and sometimes stupidity gets on my nerves!)
3. Messy hands. (I carry around hand sanitizer with me to all of my classes and use it before the class period and after.)


Last (and probably least), what is your #1:
-binge watch show
-YouTube channel
-app
-social networking site
-author and/or book

1. My binge TV show is My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Seriously. When I'm frazzled I turn on Netflix and watch!
2. My favourite YouTube channel is KPopp, of course. 
3. My favourite app is Spotify. Uhhh... Obvious reasons.
4. My favourite social networking site is Twitter! Follow @EPro328
5. My favourite author is Jess Petosa. YEAH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!


That is Emmie! Just a side note, she is not British (100% born in America, yup!), but she likes spelling in British grammar. Whatevs.
Check Emmie's blog, she will do an interview of moi! I will also take the same questions I asked her and answer them myself without looking at hers to see how much we have in common. If we don't have much, well, opposites become bffls!

A note from the Emster: 
1. I WON'T INTERVIEW HER.
2. Funny thing is... I always accidentally say "aluminium" instead of "aluminum."
3. I may not be British, and I am from America, born and raised, BUT I AM HALF EUROPEAN!!!!! So ha.

She is not half. She just likes to say she is, however, she does have lots of background from Europe, just not from her parents. 
Whatevs. Read her blog!





1 comment: