Saturday, February 1, 2014

Art Post #1

Ever since I was a little kid, drawing has always been my safe haven. Have you ever come home from work/school and felt really depressed? You just feel lost and like you could cry or kick a pillow or something? We all feel like that sometimes, and we all have a remedy. Some people's remedies are drinking tea or taking a nap or watching TV or cooking or reading or writing in a journal; mine is drawing. Here are some of my drawings; thought you'd enjoy them! Here's some celebrities.
(btw, Ingrid Michaelson is a singer and Chester See is a YouTube semi-celebrity.)



Drake

Lady Gaga

Pitbull

Katy Perry

Rihanna #1 (unfinished)

Nicki Minaj

Marilyn Monroe

Rihanna #2 (finished!)

The Annoying Orange

Chester See

Ingrid Michaelson


Comment! What do you think? Who/what should I draw next?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That totally looks like Ingrid Michaelson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's cool you actually know who she is… my friends only know about her because I told them about her. :) I actually saw her in concert last year!!!

      Delete