Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gullibility

   I'm not the… um… brightest kid.
   I always got good grades, and teachers normally didn't hate me. But, you see, there are really two different kinds of smart: academically, and logically. Some extremely fortunate people are born with the gift of both, but unfortunately, I did not. If somebody had not known me in school, I could probably be considered dumb.
   My strong suits- math, english, music, art
   The things I lack- any sense of direction whatsoever, not being gullible, any logic
   Here is a story that happened in fifth grade that although you might find it pretty interesting, I am very embarrassed. When I appealed the entry idea to my friends at lunch yesterday… well, let's just say I wish I hadn't. I'm going to present it to you in script form.


11 year old, 5th grader Ella is sitting at the lunch table in the awfully-lit cafeteria. Sitting at the table with her are her two good friend, Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65 and Blonko. 

Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: Ella came over to my house for the first time yesterday!
Blonko: Really? Did she get the pleasure of moving the dot on your wall?
Ella: It is true, t'is I who moved the stick-on wall decor to another side of the wall.
Blonko: Shut up and speak like a normal person.
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: Hey, Ells? Can I tell you a secret about my house? Besides my family, the only other person who knows is Blonko.
Ella: Oh my god, you're lying. There's no "secret" about your house.
The girls' faces turn deadly serious very suddenly.
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: Seriously. Just listen. So you know that other switch next to the light switch, you know, the one that's taped down with duct tape?
Ella: Yeah. Why? What does this has to do with anything?
Blonko: It's… um…
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65 lowers her voice, to a barely-there whisper.
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: It can blow up the house.
Ella: Nuh-uh. Why would you have a freaking BOMB switch in your room? This is a lie.
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: Will you just believe me? Look, like, twelvle years ago, my house used to be a mob house.
Ella: Mob? Mob house, as in, a house for the mafia?
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: Yes. Anyway, the police found out they were stationed there, so they were going to run away. Their plan was that if the cops by any chance found them before they could flee to some other place...
Blonko & Ella: It would blow up the house.
Ella: You should totally get this on TV! You know, like, a reality show! No. Seriously. You should get a police investigation.
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65 and Blonko couldn't hold it in anymore. They both snorted.
Mrs.LadedaRainbowDash65: Your face is redder than a tomato.
Ella: Shut up.


The end :)

3 comments:

  1. Let's not forget how we said gullible has a silent "w" in it as a hint we were joking. Lol. Oh! You should write the creepy toe story and how you screamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah remember when me and Abby tricked you into thinking I accidentally cut Sabrina's arm off? Me and Abby still laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +Adrianablogs and +Phoebe ---- I'll blog about both of these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete