Monday, February 3, 2014

Isolated & Frostbitten

I know this is really far-fetched, but I've decided that I want to create a two-book series (by the way, can somebody comment to me what that's called? A duology? A bilogy?), which I'm pretty sure I will never finished. I just wanted to see how well I would do with them if I ever finish, and I thought, what better way to show the world my ideas than on my blog?!? All in all, here's the summary of both books.

Isolated
Starting tomorrow, all the gates in the city will be dropped; as will the sphere. Devin and Liam share the same birthday, and the day before the gates drop, they (along with the rest of the country) will have to get their injections on their fifteenth birthday. These shots inject a microscopic tracker into their arm and tell them what Nemblar they will be placed in. The Nemblars are the four sections of the USA (The Unattached States of America, that is), and the only way to transport from Nemblar to Nemblar is by taking the AirTube, a high speed train that hovers ten feet above the ground. At the doctors' office, Liam can't stop staring at Devin, and Devin thinks it's because of her odd eyes: one green and one blue. He falls in love with her for a reason unknown to her, that is declared when he whispers "earth and ice" in her ear while he takes out a blue contact to reveal a green eye. Devin is astounded. Meanwhile, the two plot to escape from the USA because of the unfair ruling.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE! Anyway, in the second book, Devin escapes to Antarctica, only to find Liam there, along with eighteen other refugees. Which brings us to...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frostbitten
Devin has finally reached the other refugees after embarking on a long journey across the globe to Antarctica all alone. They plot in eight months to take over the government, win back their land from Mexico and Canada, and finally become a united country once again. Then Devin and Liam get married!!! :) smiley faces everywhere. Obviously, it's called Frostbitten because (well, duh) it's in Antarctica and Antarctica is cold.

2 comments: