Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Survival Guide For the Everyday Idiot

Hello, and welcome to the Survival Guide For the Everyday Idiot! Here a questions asked by an idiot and answered by your regular average Joe!

How can I dry my hair without a blow dryer?
Air dry it, Idiot. Just let it down and wait twenty minutes. It's THAT simple.

Can I brush my teeth without a toothbrush?
No, Idiot. It's called BRUSHING YOUR TEETH, you can't brush without a brush.

I'm on vacation, and I need some gum, which I usually get from my local pharmacy. Unfortunately, my local pharmacy is not where I am. What should I do?
GO TO THE PHARMACY AT THE PLACE YOU ARE AT, IDIOT.

I recently moved in and I don't have any silverware yet- it's coming in the mail tomorrow. How can I cut my steak tonight at dinner?
YOU CAN'T. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.


I really hope this was helpful, Idiot. But again, if you're an idiot, you probably didn't understand it.
***DISCLAIMER*** This was not meant to be offensive- just a joke. Please don't take it the wrong way- I'm sure you're MUCH smarter than Mr. Idiot who actually needs this guide.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . ​family survival course

    ReplyDelete