Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Songwriting Career (adlfaesdolkasd)

Even as a six year old, I was an aspiring songwriter. I was also at the top reading group (we weren't ranked or anything, but of course EVERYBODY knew which was the smart and which was the dumb group.), and valued my vocabulary. Sometimes I blanked on the meanings of the words. But, as my imaginary friend Julie once told me (she was a mouse), "A good songwriter never says if she doesn't know something. 'Cause then people know that she doesn't know something."

My best friends Sarah (you know her from the Fluffy story) and Oliver and I got together to write a song called "Single Apple" that Sarah and I would sing. It went like this: "Single apple on the tree, everything's better with you and me." Sarah added on:
"Single apple on the ground, everything's better when you're around."
"No," I interjected. "Everything's better when you're abound."

Well that didn't make sense.
ermmmmm


Here are some links- please click on them!!!!!

The first one is called "The Big Bang"
I made it in first grade with my best friend Oliver about the Big Bang. It has about seventy-six views and as you'll see, VERY accurate information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrKyLrKeflE

Oliver repeated after me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh7PN-Rwypc
4,000 VIEWS WHAT


2 comments: